Grade "A" for workshop in Shanghai


On July 14-15, 2016, our third Workshop: „Emissions and odour of plastics” took place in Shanghai/China. Among all participants and speakers a survey was carried out and these are the results: The evaluation of the votes shows that the majority of the participants were very satisfied with the whole event.
Around 59% of the guests rated the whole workshop as “excellent” and 34% as “good”, this is in total 93% of all participants.

Another important part of the workshop were the lectures themselves, all together have been graded 80,4% as “excellent” and “good” which confirms the high quality of the speakers and their topics. Overall, 95% of the audience graded the topicality of the lectures as “excellent” and “good”.

Graphik of the survey results

Moreover, the speakers and participants were also satisfied with the workshop’s organisation that has been graded 91% as “excellent” and “good”.

Compared to the workshop in 2015, we gained again even higher rates that made this event very successful and valuable for all parties.

What attendees said

Workshop: "Emissions and odour of plastics" testimonials 2016

We are looking forward to next year's workshop that will be scheduled soon.

Go back


Team member during a conversation

You can find all news about our company at a glance in our news overview.

Go to overview

Press releases

View of an iPad

We inform you about the latest development of our company in press releases.

Go to overview