新闻总汇

媒体报道

Strategic partnership reinforces global growth

CTI Germany Holding GmbH & Co. KG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chinese leading TIC service provider Centre Testing International Group Co., Ltd. (CTI), officially announced the completion of the merger with German automotive service provider imat-uve group GmbH. CTI Germany from now on holds 90 percent of the imat-uve shares. The remaining 10 percent remain with one of the existing shareholders, Hans-Willi Müller, who will continue to manage the business.

The transaction marks a strategy step for CTI in the automotive testing service segment, strengthening CTI’s position in the automotive industry both domestically and abroad, driving continued growth and ensuring long term job creation for both companies.

KRAIBURG TPE becomes material partner of Brain of Materials

KRAIBURG TPE, the global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer compounds, will in future use the wide range of possibilities offered by the digital platform Brain of Materials as a material partner. This will enable the company to make its innovative materials with all their technical data directly available to developers and manufacturers from various industries for integration into product development processes.

 

 

Recycling of clothes made from mix fibers

In a project funded by Interreg, imat-uve and its partners from the border region Germany-Netherlands are developing a mechanical process for industrial recycling of old clothes made from mixed fibers. The developed yarns could be used for automotive applications, for example as seat covers.

 

 

Zero waste upholstery fabrics and decorative parts boost sustainability

imat-uve, Trevira and Kobleder make 3D flat knit suitable for car interior

INTERREG project on mixed fiber recycling started

Consortium led by imat-uve develops industrial standard for yarns made of old textiles

从理念到成品,易马(沈阳)汽车技术有限公司实现全球标准品牌承诺

近日,易马(沈阳)汽车技术有限公司中国区总经理 Arnim Rohns 接受了我们的专访,讲述了易马检测在行业内的领先技术及其在沈水的发展历程。

页 1 of 2